After 7 years of no post, finally, I was able to do another post. I’ve been very busy working and wasn’t able to post anything in my blog but here I am starting my post about the things I was able to do during the lockdown.
1. I was able to do some skincare routine. I do have my skincare products even before lockdown but I don’t have time to use it and usually able to use it only once a week but now I can use it daily.
- 2x a day of St. Ives facial wash
- Nature’s Republic Aloe Vera soothing gel every night
- Once a week of Garnier Black Serum mask
2. Do pedicure on my own. I have my own Pedicure tools but wasn’t able to use it before due to a busy working schedule and just wanted to relax during weekends.
3. I now have plenty of time to play with my daughter after hours of working from home which I was only able to do on a weekend before since my daughter is already sleeping before I came home from work.
4. Eat, talk, and watch together with my Family.
5. Lastly, I have so much time to watch Korean series daily after work unlike before that I can only watch on weekends.